The new Samsung Galax Z Fold 2 is one of the most expensive smartphones we’ve ever tested, mostly due to the phone’s foldable display technology. We’ll cover the pros and cons of the display in our Galaxy Z Fold 2 review, but in this article we’ll give you a detailed look at what the cameras on the Galaxy Z Fol2 are capable of.
Our Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 camera test makes all five of the phone’s cameras work in different lighting conditions. The real highlight is the fact that you can use the three cameras on the back of the phone to take selfies and record videos of yourself when you open the phone and use them in conjunction with the cover screen on the front. of the device.
Take a look at the video and photo gallery below and let us know what you think about the camera quality of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Camera Specifications
- 12 MP, f / 1.8, 26mm (wide), 1 / 1.76 ″, 1.8 µm, dual Pixels PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f / 2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1 / 3.6 ″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f / 2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultra-wide), 1.12µm
- Video capture: 4k / 60
- 10 MP, f / 2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22 µm (cover)
- 10 MP, f / 2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22 µm (internal)
- Video capture: 4k / 30